Lost in TV are excited to offer you our brand new feature to ticket-holders - Priority Memberships!
We're often asked what 'Priority' tickets are and how members go about getting hold of them. Priority tickets are simply tickets that guarantee your entry to a recording, rather than the regular tickets that are usually allocated for TV and radio shows which only offer first-come-first-served entry. Regular ticket-holders therefore need to arrive at the studio early to queue up and try to claim their seats, and entry is not guaranteed.
With Priority tickets the headache of queueing and arriving early is taken away from you and your entry to the show is reserved by us in advance. All you need to do is make sure you arrive by your allocated Priority cut-off time. What's more, Priority ticket-holders go into the studio before anyone else!
Until now Priority tickets were allocated at our discretion and also to those people who have been turned away at a previous show. Now with our Priority Memberships you can be part of this exclusive group! To ensure this exclusivity we only have a limited number of Priority Memberships - and at the moment membership applications are open and available.
Remember, you don't have to have a Priority Membership to apply and receive our FREE audience tickets - but a Priority Membership will ensure a Priority upgrade to the recording!
Monthly - £4.99
Quarterly - £9.99
Annually - £19.99
BY SIGNING UP TO A PRIORITY MEMBERSHIP YOU ARE CERTIFYING TO AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Recordings for broadcast on BBC TV or Radio are exempt from the Priority Membership scheme.
- Ticket requests are still subject to the application process and a Priority Membership does not guarantee successful requests.
- Guaranteed entry to a recording is subject to a cut-off time for priority ticket-holders - this time will be stated at the top of your ticket for each recording. Please pay particular attention to this as ticket-holders arriving after this time cannot be guaranteed entry. Note that priority tickets only allow guaranteed entry and we cannot reserve or promise particular seats in the studio.
- All successful ticket requests during your Priority Membership period will be automatically upgraded to Priority status, even if the recording date lies beyond your active membership period. Once your Priority Membership has expired you will keep any previously allocated Priority tickets, but we cannot then upgrade any new successful ticket applications until your Priority Membership is extended.
- Whilst retrospective Priority ticket upgrades are possible (ie. to upgrade successful ticket applications made before your Priority Membership starts) these are at our discretion and subject to availability.
You need to be logged in to buy a priority membership.